9.26.2007

my office

I can't really pull my head out of my earlier post which if you haven't taken a look at then you're simply missing out on a huge part of the life around you and how we are all connected and meant for connection! Anyways I wanted to show everyone a bit of what my life has looked like for the past few weeks and really what it just about always looks like! So here you go...


Here is where I stand for hours on end... :)


And now my lovely slow old faithful...


Of course you have to have the refreshing VW!

Just some ole techy stuff...

backwards and cool at the same time...Black Thought in the house

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey babe...

thanks for the window into what your world looks like. it's good for me to see your tools to create a masterpiece. words can't tell you how much we miss you.

home isn't home without you.