8.29.2007

Best Show on Earth!

This past weekend I had one of the greatest experiences of my life so far (at least professionally speaking). We had two shows with Dave Matthews Band at Alpine Valley, which of course were sold out! I have been thinking about it almost non-stop for the past couple of days and am still blown away at what I got to participate in. I am including a video someone posted on You tube so you can hear one of the highlights of the evening. The video quality is really bad but the audio is ok. If you have ever seen DMB perform live before you know a little of how it felt for me to just be there, but for me to be able to mix side by side with their crew and enjoy such an amazing show is beyond description. This was by far the single greatest show I have ever been a part of and one of the greatest performances by both groups I have ever seen! Watch the video below and you can hear some of the colaboration between DMB and The Roots!

No comments: