11.10.2008

Take My Life...

I am listening to this song at the moment and it has become my prayer!

Here am I
All of Me!
Take My Life
Its all for Thee...

Although I haven't posted anything on here in a long time, mainly due to the fact that no one reads it anyway and I don't much see a point to it any longer, I received a comment from some person I don't know telling me that I am a good writer. Those few words made my heart smile so much! Amazing how that happens. I am understanding more and more the power of my words and the gravity they posses. How incredible it is that such few and inoculate words can carry so much weight and so much power. I suppose I started this blog in the beginning in part to develop my writing and develop the processing of my thoughts better and help myself really connect more with who I am becoming and where my heart is in my journey.

Funny how hard that is at times.

I am not satisfied right now. There is a lot of work there in that statement for me and I'm sure to anybody if anybody ever reads this that would make no sense what-so-ever but nevertheless I long to taste the satisfaction of life that comes from being in the right place and doing the things that I am created to do and be. I guess as I write that it sounds like I am asking for Peace. Peace that I am in the right place and that place is right where I am supposed to be in this moment. Peace that at some point God will bring these visions that are bigger than me into the light and make a way for them to no longer be mere visions but a very real and powerful reality.

Thats my heart right now. And why I sing Take my life, All of Me, Its all for Thee...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I know I am biased because I am your mom, but, I'm so proud of where you are in your journey, that your desire is to be all that God wants you to be and that you keep walking in that direction. You are an amazing son and I'm truly blessed to call you mine.

Anonymous said...

Isaiah 30:21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

As I was reading your lastest entry I was reminded of this verse. It has meant a lot to me at times where I feel unsatisified. Even though God was saying this to the Isrealites, I believe it can apply to us as well. When we are obedient to Him he does always direct our path. God is the author of those dreams you are having. The trick is to just be patient and watch Him make it happen. God always blesses obiedence.
Don't think about whether people are reading your blog or not. Write just to express your heart to God. I really don't think God gave us words so that we could use them for each other. I really think He gave us words so that we could have a way to speak to him. So keep writing you never know how God will use your words that you think no one is reading.