11.08.2007

Amazing!!!

I am exhausted and in desperate need of a shower but am really still excited about my first show with John Legend and the band that played beside him. It was amazing! The mixes sounded pretty good and got better through the night; this was actually just the first time we have ran the show start to finish so it was really just a glorified rehearsal but still the best thing happened, no one said anything to me at all about anything really. That sounds really boring and for me honestly frustrating because I would like to know what people thought, but the rest of the crew that knows them say that actually means a good thing because they would definitely left someone know that things aren't good. So all that to say, I guess it would a good show. Other than all that it was just amazing mixing such a great band and mixing John's ear mix was just amazing! Anyways time to take a quick shower and head out of town again...


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: