5.27.2007

Pirates or Braveheart?


Ok so at least one of tasks got checked off this afternoon! I finally got to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean. I thought it was great until I started to notice it dragging on and on. Wow what a long movie! Of course the special effects and animation were incredible and at least most of the script was above par. Oh wait wait I especially loved the part when William Wallace was standing there monologuing and then threw his sword and cried "FREEDOM!!!" Wait, oh yes, that was another movie. I remember now. Why is it that all movies with an intense battle scene must have a passionate plea to all the cowards standing with the proverbial hero? I don't get it but anyways I would definitely recommend seeing the movie but only if you can go to a matinée cause anything above eight dollars is way to much to pay for this flick!

No comments: